ATECH ACADEMY believe that "Teachers are an essential part for enriching the environment in classroom that supports in student success."
Best Coaching Classes are given by our experts and experienced faculties having more than 25 years of experience. Students from VIP Road , Zirakpur, Mohali, Panchkula and Chandigarh are already taking the advantage and returning the productivity of our efforts and hard work in the form of Excellent Results.
We assist our students to perform better and achieve desired results in their exams. Our faculty applies the self –learning and assessment tools for the growth of students, along with this we work on the student’s over all personality grooming by giving PD sessions time to time. We ensure one to one attention to be given to our each student, to boost up their performance. We apply the following tools in Quality and well programmed classroom coaching to meet the targets of Teacher, Students and Parents.
1. Personalized Learning: Our faculties are highly experienced hence they enables and enhance a student’s learning skills which includes the use of expertise and statistics to resolve complex issues, running collaboratively, communicating efficiently, mastering how to analyze, and growing instructional mindsets. They empower students to be actively involved in the processes of their own learning, rather than passively receptive.
2. Weekly Mock tests: We conduct tests on weekly basis, to have strong command on the covered topics and to clear the doubts related to subject if any. This helps in developing self confidence and performance in the exams.
3. Timely completion of syllabus: We ensure to complete the syllabus timely so that student have enough time left for the revision and doubts clearing sessions can be conducted before final examinations.
4. Educational videos: The videos are made for important topics and same has been uploaded for the convenience of students which helps them to revise those topics being taught in class.
5. Free Educational App: Online educational app is available for our foundation group of students covering all the important area of their syllabus. Students can take help to make handy notes from the app and can use them for further competitive exams.
6. Get Online Assignments: We provide multiple assignments covering each topic which is helpful in examinations and class room tests.
For students to learn, they must feel safe, engaged, connected, and supported in their classrooms. It enables them to succeed further in their respective careers and life.
Definition of matter; solid, liquid and gas; characteristics - shape, volume, density; change of state-melting (absorption of heat), freezing, evaporation (cooling by evaporation), condensation, sublimation.
Nature of matter: Elements, compounds and mixtures. Heterogenous and homogenous mixtures, colloids and suspensions.
Unit II - Organization in the Living World
Cell - Basic Unit of life: Cell as a basic unit of life; prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, multicellular organisms; cell membrane and cell wall, cell organelles; chloroplast, mitochondria, vacuoles, endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi apparatus; nucleus, chromosomes - basic structure, number.
Tissues, Organs, Organ System, Organism: Structure and functions of animal and plant tissues (four types in animals; meristematic and permanent tissues in plants).
Unit III - Motion, Force and Work
Motion: Distance and displacement, velocity; uniform and non-uniform motion along a straight line; acceleration, distance-time and velocity-time graphs for uniform motion and uniformly accelerated motion, equations of motion by graphical method; elementary idea of uniform circular motion.
Force and Newton's laws: Force and motion, Newton's laws of motion, inertia of a body, inertia and mass, momentum, force and acceleration. Elementary idea of conservation of momentum, action and reaction forces.
Gravitation: Gravitation; universal law of gravitation, force of gravitation of the earth (gravity), acceleration due to gravity; mass and weight; free fall.
Unit V: Food Production
Plant and animal breeding and selection for quality improvement and management; use of fertilizers, manures; protection from pests and diseases; organic farming.
Second Term Units
Unit I: Matter - Its Nature and Behaviour
Particle nature, basic units: atoms and molecules. Law of constant proportions. Atomic and molecular masses.
Mole Concept: Relationship of mole to mass of the particles and numbers. Valency. Chemical formula of common compounds.
Structure of atom: Electrons, protons and neutrons; Isotopes and isobars.
Unit II: Organization in the Living World
Biological Diversity: Diversity of plants and animals - basic issues in scientific naming, basis of classification. Hierarchy of categories / groups, Major groups of plants (salient features) (Bacteria, Thalophyta, Bryo phyta, Pteridophyta, gymnosperms and Angiosperms). Major groups of animals (salient features) (Non-chordates upto phyla and chordates upto classes).
Health and Diseases: Health and its failure. Infectious and Non-infectious diseases, their causes and manifestation. Diseases caused by microbes (Virus, Bacteria and protozoans) and their prevention, Principles of treatment and prevention. Pulse Polio programmes.
Unit III: Motion, Force and Work
Floatation: Thrust and pressure. Archimedes' principle, buoyancy, elementary idea of relative density.
Work, energy and power: Work done by a force, energy, power; kinetic and potential energy; law of conservation of energy.
Sound: Nature of sound and its propagation in various media, speed of sound, range of hearing in humans; ultrasound; reflection of sound; echo and SONAR. Structure of the human ear (auditory aspect only).
Unit IV: Our environment
Physical resources: Air, Water, Soil. Air for respiration, for combustion, for moderating temperatures; movements of air and its role in bringing rains across India. Air, water and soil pollution (brief introduction). Holes in ozone layer and the probable damages.
Bio-geo chemical cycles in nature: Water, oxygen, carbon and nitrogen.